Last updated and effective as of September 01, 2020
“Aggregated Data” includes customer demographics, interests and behavior based on Personal Data and other information provided to us which is compiled and analyzed on an aggregate and anonymous basis.
OUR PRIVACY COMMITMENT
We value the relationship we have with our customers and prospective customers. We understand the importance of keeping your Personal Information secure and are committed to protecting the confidentiality, accuracy and integrity of your Personal Information.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In general, G&G avoids collecting any Personal Information from visitors to the Sites unless that visitor provides such Personal Information or such Personal Information is provided to us by a third party. For example, you might be voluntarily asked to provide us with your name, email address and phone number when you access or purchase goods from us via the Sites or if register to receive our newsletter. We may also collect and store statistical and other information on aggregated basis about your and other visitors’ online activities while using the Sites.
We collect, use and disclose your Personal Information in our normal course of business for the following purposes:
- Providing you with products and services you are interested in at the Store and this Site;
- Fulfilling orders placed on this Site for pick-up in the Store;
- Establishing and maintaining communications with you;
- Where you have requested information from us, assisting in the response to your request for such information;
- Marketing our goods and services to you;
- Meeting legal, security, processing and regulatory requirements;
- Protecting against fraud, suspicious or illegal activities; and
- Compiling statistics for analysis of this Site and our business.
We generally collect information through the Sites in three ways:
- We collect information that you provide directly to, for example, during account registration or newsletter registration from forms you complete.
- We collect information by electronic, automated means, for example, the collection of your IP address or by using cookies that observe your actions on the Sites.
- We collect information from third parties, for example, from third party social networking providers (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use information that we collect from and about you for a variety of business purposes, including, but not limited to:
- to maintain and manage your account, deliver content and services that you request, and enhance your experience on the Sites:
- to process and track your product or service orders and provide the Services and content you request;
- to communicate with you about the content and Services or other products, content or services in which you may be interested, or to respond to your inquiries or comments;
- to deliver relevant advertising;
- to perform business analyses or for other purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Services, and the products and services we offer; or
- in accordance with your consent.
In order to make our content, the Sites and advertising more interesting and relevant to you, we may use the information we collect from and about you to make inferences and predictions about your potential areas of interest. When the information collected from or about you does not identify you as a specific person, we may use that information for any purpose or share it with third parties, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- with entities that help us to manage and provide the Services, including development of our websites and applications, maintenance and support, personalization, payment processing, email distribution, measurement and improvement, online ordering, online reservations, fulfillment, and operation of travel services and products, and promotions management, only to the extent that these entities need the information to perform their services or as required by law;
- with identified entities whose products or services you specifically use or request to receive while you use the Services;
- with third parties in the ordinary course of business in order to process your requests and fulfill your orders offered through the Services;
- in accordance with your consent.
When information we collect is aggregated, anonymized or otherwise does not identify you, we may use that information for any purpose or share it with third parties, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
PERSONALLY NON-IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Passively Collected User Data: When you interact with us through the Sites, we receive and store certain “Visitor Data”. Such Visitor Data, which is collected passively using various technologies, is not used to specifically identify you. We may store such Visitor Data itself or it may be stored in databases owned and maintained by our affiliates, agents or service providers. We retain all rights to these databases and the information contained in them.
The Sites will use such Visitor Data together with data provided by other parties and may combine it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Sites, the number of visitors to each page of our Sites, the keywords visitors used to find our Sites and the domain names of our visitors’ Internet service providers. We also may disclose Visitor Data in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes. It is important to note that no Personal Information is available or used in this process.
Aggregated Data: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve our users, we often conduct research on Aggregated Data. We may share this Aggregated Data with government agencies, its affiliates, agents and business partners. This aggregated information does not identify you personally. We also may disclose Aggregated Data in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
CHILDREN’S AND MINOR’S PRIVACY
The Sites are intended for adults 21 years of age older. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 21. If you have a reason to believe that a person under the age of 21 has provided Personal Information to us, please contact us as provided in the Contact Us section below with sufficient detail to enable us to delete that information from our databases.
DO NOT TRACK BROWSER SETTINGS
www.grapesandgrains.com does not use pervasive online web tracking for behavioral advertisements. Enabling of the Do Not Track setting in your browser will have no effect on the types of data we collect and use as follows:
Personally non-identifiable information is used only for commonly accepted practices such as visit and click-through rates collected to improve site design and navigation.
Personally identifiable information is only gathered when data is explicitly entered into an on-line form found on the Sites. At any time, you can also opt-out of receiving any future communications.
LEGALLY REQUIRED DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your Personal Information, Visitor Data and other information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with a legal obligation, (b) protect and defend the rights or property of us or our affiliates, (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Sites or the public, or (d) protect against legal liability.
BUSINESS TRANSFER, COMBINATIONS AND RELATED ACTIVITIES
As we develop our business, we might sell, buy, restructure or reorganize businesses or assets. In the event of any sale, merger, reorganization, restructuring, dissolution or similar event involving our business or assets, Personal Information may be part of the transferred assets.
ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may opt out of having your personal information used or disclosed for certain purposes by contacting us as provided in the Contact Us section below.
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out of receiving these emails be clicking “Unsubscribe” or “Update my Preferences” at the bottom of any marketing email you receive from us.
Remember that even after you cancel your account, copies of some information from your account may remain viewable in some circumstances where, for example, you or we have shared information with social media or other services. Because of the nature of caching technology, your account may not be instantly inaccessible to others. We may also retain backup information related to your account on our servers for some time after cancelation for fraud detection or to comply with applicable law or our internal security policies. It is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information due to technical constraints, contractual, financial or legal requirements.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION THIRD PARTY SITES
PAYMENT CARD INFORMATION
HOW TO CONTACT US